Digital Communications Executive
To reflect the importance of a fully integrated communications strategy, IFPI is introducing the role of Digital Communications Executive to its organisation.
Reporting to the Communications Director, the successful candidate will be a digital native, passionate about music, communication and comfortable working in the intersection of the music industry and policy.
In addition to digital communications, the role will involve content creation and design. The candidate will help envisage, design and deliver a range of materials including online content, presentations and advertisements.
The key responsibilities:
- Devise and implement a digital communications strategy
- Manage social media monitoring and produce analysis of progress
- Draft and maintain social media policies, guidelines and ‘how to’ guides
- Develop a digital content calendar based on master communications schedule and work closely with the Communications team to share other external facing content
- Develop and post content (tweets, blogs, infographics, brand-related and other artwork, photography and videos)
- Work across a range of inhouse design projects to ensure all internal collateral is consistently branded and of a high standard
- Provide general administrative and PR support to the Communications department Position requirements:
- Ideally, a graduate with a background in music/entertainment, media and the creative industries
- A solid grasp of industry issues (or a keen desire to learn) and an ability to apply this knowledge to the digital sphere effectively and with impact
- A track record of successfully managing digital communications for an organisation
- Knowledge of social media platforms, analytics and reporting methods
- Can adapt tone of voice and content to reflect the interests of IFPI stakeholders
- Issues management experience particularly through a digital lens
- A proven talent for graphic design and content generation and an ability to put this to effect through digital communications
- A gifted eye for visual design and aesthetics essential. Photographic and video filming/editing skills would be a bonus
- Skilled in multi-tasking, delivering under tight timelines, adapting quickly to change
- Able to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Additional languages would be an advantage, but not essential
The role is based at our central London office and offers a competitive salary package (details on application), including full IFPI benefits.
For more information and a wider job description please contact HR@ifpi.org
CVs supported with a letter of application are invited by Friday 2nd February 2018 addressed to HR@ifpi.org
Anti-Piracy / Web Crawling Role
Responsibilities will include scripting new crawlers and maintaining existing crawlers, as well as assisting with the growth and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure used to support such crawlers.
The post holder will also work with other departments, offices, member companies and national groups of IFPI as required.
Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience of Python, this experience would have been gained either in-house or through recognised education.
The role requires a highly focused and organised individual who remains calm under pressure. The applicant must be a must be an excellent communicator who is self-driven, ambitious and happy to work as part of a team.
Knowledge of Anti-Piracy, music or the creative industries will be a big advantage
The position comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. For a full job description, or to apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Head of Anti-Piracy Operations, IFPI, 7 Air Street, London W1B 5AD. HR@ifpi.org